ReportPlus or ReportAssist - What are the differences?
The new ReportAssist has quite a few advantages over ReportPlus including:
- Heads and jobshares can read and edit reports whilst other teachers are still writing them - No merging process required.
- A 'what you see is what you get' view - No need for a print preview.
- Direct printing as booklets (for duplex printers).
- Attendance information can be altered and updated at any time.
- Automatic download of report format, teacher/pupil lists and any other settings - No confusion if someone forgets.
- No need to install, runs from virtually anywhere, including desktop, cloud drives and memory sticks.
- Works on both Mac and Windows computers.
The same licence covers you for either ReportPlus or ReportAssist - there is no difference in price between the two.
Want a trial of ReportAssist?
Please fill in your contact details using this form then click 'Send'. We will contact you within 24 hours to complete the trial setup.